LaurusMark Workshop Terms: Cancellations and Refunds Policy
The following terms and conditions apply to people registering for LAURUSMARK workshops and scheduled consultancy clinics.
- LAURUSMARK reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances. Where a fee refund is due to a student such a refund will be provided within 15 working days.
- The information provided by LAURUSMARK is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change. LAURUSMARK reserves the right to change course fees, dates, content or facilitators at its discretion.
- LAURUSMARK reserves the right to record, via video and/or audio, learning sessions for quality assurance purposes and to support students.
- All LAURUSMARK materials are subject to copyright. LAURUSMARK materials will not be reproduced, customised, redesigned, re-engineered or derivative works made from in any manner, form or media for any purposes. All participants are provided a restricted licence to use the materials for their personal use only.
If an invoice is issued by LAURUSMARK it must be paid no later than 7 days following the date of the invoice. Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer, credit card, bank draft or other pre-approved payment method.
Cancellations, Refund Policy, Transfers to Alternate Workshops
To receive a refund, you’ll need to have withdrawn from your enrolment. Notifications of cancellations, refunds and requests for transfers must be made in writing to email@example.com
- More than 15 working days from workshop commencement: In the event of a cancellation of participation, we will refund the fees paid in full if LAURUSMARK is advised in writing of a cancellation more than 15 working days prior to the workshop commencement date.
- 15 working days or less from Workshop commencement: In the event of notification of a cancellation 15 working days or less before the Course commencement date fees paid will not be refunded or allocated to another Course. LAURUSMARK cannot accept responsibility for changes to work commitments or personal circumstances within this 15 working day period.
Requests for transfers to alternate workshops can be arranged if LAURUSMARK is advised in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . These requests must be made 15 or more working days prior to the workshop commencement date and is subject to availability on a future course. One transfer will be accepted without charge. All subsequent transfers will attract an administration charge of $150.00 (incl. GST).
Non Attendance (No Show)
If a registered participant fails to attend a program, the course fees will not be refunded or allocated to another course.
Requests for substitutions are to be made in writing via email to email@example.com. Substitutions can be made at any time up to 3 working days before the workshop commencement date.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Advertised prices will show the GST component separately. Tax invoices that comply with GST legislation will be issued for all enrolments. The amount of GST will be separately identified on all tax invoices.
Want more details? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org