Have you ever been in a meeting where your client has no stated requirements? What can you do to uncover and develop needs when all you have is a blank sheet of paper to work from.
Client value does not reside in your offering, but in the manner in which it is acquired. Creating value requires having a well honed questioning method that will connect with the client and motivate them to do business with you.
The Client Diagnostic Skills master class will equip you with the correct diagnostic skills to uncover and develop needs of clients using the powerful questioning model.
The purpose of this workshop:
Attendance at this workshop will enhance the approach of your engagement with clients. The skills learnt will enable you to add value in your client interactions.
1. lead a conversation to investigate and gain clarity of your clients’ real issues
2. understand the client-centric questioning model
3. equip you with the correct diagnostic skills to uncover and develop needs of clients.
4. help the client see the seriousness of those issues
5. use role-plays to practice skills in a safe environment
Audience: This 1 day workshop is ideal for B2B Business Development Managers and Salespeople, Business Owners and Business Advisors.
Faculty: This workshop will be facilitated by one of the experienced LaurusMark Partners : Jim Burke, Shehan Wijetilaka and Greg Montague. Profile details at https://laurusmark.com/about/
Duration: 1 day workshop
Average size of this workshop: 12 to 15 attendees
General Terms, Refunds and Cancellations Policy: Please refer details at https://laurusmark.com/workshop-terms/
What you will receive:
– Attendance for your team (maximum of 18) at the 1 day workshop
– Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
– Pre-workshop materials to prepare ahead of the workshop
– Workbook and Tools to use during the workshop
– Licence to use all materials and related Tools