The Value Creation Master Class helps develop the skills associated with creating value for clients.
If you want to compete on real value and not the price, then you must focus on gaining invitations from your clients to discuss their needs in context of your solutions. Client value does not reside in the offering, but in the manner in which it is acquired.
This workshop will enable you to explore ways to advance a meeting resulting in a positive outcome to create value and gain a premium.
Format: The workshop includes discussion of Insights (eg Validated Models) and Activities (eg Role Plays) in an interactive session.
Audience: This workshop is aimed at experienced front line business developers and sales managers.
Duration: 1 day workshop
Follow up (post workshop): 3 x 1 hour Coaching Forums (dial-in teleconference) over the next three months.
Note: All workshops run from 830am-530pm. Tea and lunch are provided for all attendees.
Past Attendee Feedback
“client centric focus becomes so much clearer…..thank you for your insights”
“I understood the real value of asking the correct questions; thanks for another great day”
“I found the case studies invaluable. Great day, great advice”
In today’s climate, communicating value alone is not enough. The ability to charge more depends on the skills associated with creating value.
If you want to compete on real value and not the price, then you must focus not on what you push. Recognise that client value does not live in the offering, but how the client acquires your solution.
This workshop will enable you to explore ways to advance a meeting to gain a positive outcome for the client and yourself. This is by creating value for the client to gain a premium price.
Outcomes from this workshop:
- Better Diagnosis: investigate to gain clarity of the clients’ real issues and amplify the value of a potential solution
- Create Insights: develop the ability to create value using the 4 Insight Levers
At the end of this workshop, we will equip participants with advanced skills in Value Creation conversations that will:
- lead a conversation to investigate and gain clarity of your clients’ real issues
- take a deep dive into the questioning model
- develop the correct value creation skills
- present the solutions in a way that engages your client so that they see the value of the solution and how it addresses their needs
- explain what motivates clients to refer you to others
Note: The workshop cost for each attendee also includes participation at 3 x Monthly Coaching Forums.