This strategy workshop enables you to explore ways to critically examine your sales strategy and discover new opportunities to grow your business (Duration: 1 day, plus coaching follow up over 3 months)
Will your business be ready when growth presents itself?
This workshop enables you to critically examine your sales strategy and discover new opportunities to grow your business.
- create a game plan for your sales growth
- establish priorities
- choose realistic tactics to bring your sales strategy to life
This strategy workshop is modelled on the insights contained in the “Winning Strategies: 9 Steps Blueprint to Grow your Business” book by Shehan Wijetilaka (more details: https://laurusmark.com/9-steps-blueprint-book/)
Format: This fast paced workshop includes discussion of Insights (eg 9 Steps Blueprint model) and Activities (eg developing your plans) in an interactive session. The class size is limited to ensure greater attention is focussed on the unique needs of each attendee and their business.
Audience: This workshop is suitable for the following roles; Business Owner, CEO, GM, Director, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, Mid-market Business Advisor
Duration: 1 day workshop
Follow up (post workshop): 3 x 1 hour Coaching Forums (dial-in teleconference) over the next three months that focus on key issues you face back home in your business.
Past Attendee Feedback
“I was new to business strategy. On the whole, this workshop was a pretty instructive. I found the insights and tips very helpful in creating a practical plan to grow my business”
“How our customers buy from us has changed dramatically over the past decade. There have been big innovations in sales strategy development. This session far exceeded my expectations. It provided critical and engaging ways to explore revenue growth opportunities in our business”
“I found the practical nature of the 9 Steps Blueprint very useful. The tips on strategy execution and how to fine tune my growth plan was a pleasant surprise.”
Business owners video testimonials are at https://laurusmark.com/strategy-workshop-9-steps/
Research shows that if we list the key factors for business failure, the following three reasons rank very high: Lack of sales, intense competition and unexpected growth. In this light, a Growth Plan is inherently strategic – it focusses only on Revenue generation.
Successful business owners and leaders know that they need to keep moving forward, aspiring to grow, whilst tapping into new ideas, at all times. They invest time in developing and executing a winning Growth Plan, underpinned by sound sales strategy, to manage their revenue line.
During this workshop, we will discuss what you can do to help your business grow in a sustainable manner. We will show you how to concentrate your limited resources on the few things that truly matter to your growth trajectory. We will share insights on growth planning and how it applies to your business.
We will cover the 9 Steps Blueprint which enables you to take timely, corrective action to gain control over growth.
Outcomes from this workshop:
- You will be able to fast-track and develop your own customised plan to grow sales
- You will understand how to get onto the path of profitable growth
- You will differentiate Growth Planning from Business Planning to maximise the impact on your target customers
- You will see the connections between different functions of a growth plan that help to create real value for your customers
- You will have clear targets to aim for whilst executing your plan
- You will understand how to learn from the execution of your plan to fine tune your growth
General Terms, Refunds and Cancellations Policy: Please refer details at https://laurusmark.com/workshop-terms/
What you will receive:
- Attendance at 1 day workshop (incl lunch and refreshments) for upto 18 attendees
- Pre-workshop materials
- Workbook, Growth Plan booklet and Tools
- Licence to use Growth Plan and related Tools
- 3 follow-up group coaching sessions (1 hour per month, via teleconference)
There are no reviews yet.