One of the most powerful methods to grow an advisory business is to let the current clients do the work – to get noticed and be talked about. A new prospect connecting with an existing client of yours can provide immense value in reducing concerns. A good reputation, confirmed by a positive recommendation from a satisfied client willing to advocate your business, will go a long way to helping the prospect make the decision to engage you.
If executed correctly, COI’s introduce you to clients with whom you’d like to do business. The goal is to discuss how you work with their clients and how you bring value to their efforts to build, protect and manage the business of these clients
1 day strategy workshop (+ follow up to Embedding the strategy in your business)
3 x private consultations (2 hours each) will be provided by LaurusMark experts to embed, coach and fine-tune your execution of the COI strategy in your business. This is to be completed within 90 days of attending the Master Class.
To gain the maximum advantage of executing a successful Centres of Influence strategy, it is recommended nominating 4-8 attendees from your business to attend – chosen from amongst the following roles:
- Business Owners
- Financial Advisers
- Office Manager
- Marketing Specialists
- Digital Content Creators
Outcomes from attending this Master Class
- COI Insights: Gain insights to the key concepts you must understand to grow your business using a COI strategy
- Access to Clients: How to get Centres of Influence to promote your business to help their end-clients protect and growth their wealth by developing win-win relationships
- Developing Authority: How to dramatically improve your “authority” by understanding your unique specialities and developing collateral and other materials to promote it
- Science of Referrals: Gain a deeper understanding on the science of referrals to maximise your biggest asset – your existing clients – to grow your business
- Marketing Insights: How to enhance your thinking on strategic marketing issues and applying it to growing your business with sound planning
- Client Centric Offers: How to improve the effectiveness of your advisory offer(s) as seen through the eyes of your most valuable tribe of client(s)
- COI-engagement: How to move away from depending solely on conducting seminars by exploring other powerful, cost effective methods to stay connected with your Centres of Influence.
- Balance: How to balance the value of the end-client with the value that your business provides the end-client and their Centres of Influence that you choose to engage with